Happy Birthday to my beloved Mummy






















Today is my mummy birthday
I would like to wish her a very happy birthday
and the most important is must stay healthy always

Yesterday i called her and wish her early happy birthday
Below is our conversation
Me   : Tomorrow is your birthday, happy birthday mummy, I Love You~
Mum: I already old 
Me   : Nope, you are still young (in fact, she is only 64 years old ma~)
Mum: Then i should wear short skirt and hot pant while dancing ago-go??
Me   : hahahahahaahahahah

Yup, my mummy is the cutest and funniest women in the world (For me la)
She is so generous and taking good care for everyone she love
She love me the most..wakaka (must admit myself)
She is the role model for me, she gain respect from everyone of us
She always teach me don't be too calculative with other people
It is a most happy things to share the good things to everyone you love
Our mouth are use to saying good word but not to hurt people
If you have a good looking outfit but without a kind heart and good mouth (should say like this? em~),
then everything will spoil

I feel so lucky to be with her
She never give me any pressure during my study time
She just keep encourage me to do my best
result does't mean anything, the most important is what you had learn from your study
the only thing that people cant grab away from you is the knowledge that you gained

I can remember every single words that she teach me during my teenager times.
(you know? Teenager is the most difficult stage to deal with =.=lll, we though we are mature enough to make any decision ourself, but in fact the answer is NO!!)
From standard 4 onward, she did not cane me anymore
(You know how wild and naughty i am? Only Dr Cane can cure me...lol)
She start to throw many type of book to me
she is not a "long gas" mummy (Another lucky XD)
She want me to learn from other people words and experience
and this is really a effective way for me
I love to read since that time, i almost finish all the books from "Liu Yong"
My mum have a library at home..unlimited source of book

The only sentence that she keep reminding me everyday
"Always Behave Yourself"

She is not my DNA mother, but she do care and love me like my own mother
She is the sister of my father, since i was 10 months my parents sent me back to Taiping
Ask my grandma and mummy take care of me

Since that time, she had spend all her times and money on me
until now she is still single
I can't explain how thankful i would like to express to her
But I really do Love her very much.

Even now we are 300KM++ apart  from each other
but we keep contact everyday
Let her know i am good here and she is healthy over there
She know my life very well there
This is the only action for me to let her less worry about me in this city
Is my love to her..hehe

Please help me to pray and wish her stay healthy so that can join every important moment with me

We will celebrate her Lunar Birthday with her on 4th of Jan on Lunar Calender
Let me think what purple things can buy for her..hehe

没有评论:

发表评论

谢谢您停下脚步来到我家听我说说话