Please don't drive when you drunk!!!

My little small car was knocked by a driver last Thursday night 8.30pm (high probability was drunk)
I parked my car opposite shop lot parking of my house and our customer car just parked beside me
We stay at a shop lot and there is a lot Cyber Cafe and a food court with Chinese women who sing all night long

When the incident happened, i was in the relaxing yoga class and the accident witnessed by the owner of burger store in front of the food court ( who help us jot down the car number) and a foreign worker who stay beside our house.

From the statement of the witness, the car was parked just in front our shop, the car moved quickly to the front and hit the steel platform of our shop (the platform had pull up from the ground), after that it sudden reverse and bang my car and my car turn from diagonal to horizontal and knock the door of  Toyota Hiace beside me ( I can imagine how big impact of the car), then the car moved forward and bang the steel platform in front our neighbor shop, the platform pull from the ground same as our. However, the driver seem still not awake, it reverse the car and hit the Toya Hiace at the bumper again and cause the van fall into the drain and this time he drove off.

The suspected car is WEX 9810 old model Green Color Ford Fiesta
So angry, feel want to call to newspaper to publish and catch the irresponsible car owner...SHIT!!!!

Without getting my respond, my dad had helped me to call his so called friend to tow my car to police station.
Then some bad experience happened!!

The officer who helped to get statement from me is so friendly, while the Sarjan who investigate my case is suck!! Seem like not interesting to the case and refuse to help me find out the Ford Fiesta car owner. The stupid thing is, when i ask if i would like to claim insurance from the Ford Fiesta owner, how should i do? Then the Sarjan look at the Callman smile and answer: see how you want to do lo~

Sorry to said, i have a feeling that he is giving hint to the callman for extra paid.

Second morning, we checked the workshop reputation and found the workshop is actually a lousy workshop who always complain by customer, my sister kancil also one of the victim. After discussion with Mr Pig, we decide to take back our car and send to Perodua Service Center for better and guarantee repair.

However, all of us know that those workshop is normally operate by people who have "background", normally when they tow the car in, you are hard to take your car out. Unless you paid them extra. Well~ This is the real look of community, there are always some hidden rules. But i still believe in this world still have LAW!! I am the car owner and i did not agree and sign any agreement for you!

When we reach the workshop, we had ready to "rob" by them, but the crazy part is he requested us to pay RM700~RM1000 for towing fees and said had paid RM250 for the police for Kopi money. WTH!!! your head got problem? You trying to bully me a girl or Mr Pig look too good to bully??

Mr Pig get very angry and start negotiate with the "Crocodile" , after that we asked to called to the boss, then talk with the boss and get RM300 to settle the case. !@#$%^...better than rob..kanasai!!

After we paid, the Crocodile scold us in Hakka Language, he thought us do not know Hakka

Then Mr pig scold him back in Hakka, the guy sudden get shockwakaka

After all the tiring experience, finally we get a very good service from Serdang Perodua Service Center.
The towing service is very friendly and can feel they take good care of my car when driving. After reach the Service Center, the Insurance Claim Executive Mr Ho provide us very helpful and friendly service. THIS IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT WITH THE WORKSHOP WHICH ALL LOOK LIKE GANGSTER!!! (This staement have to be altered in the following blog post. I am so unluckly to met all these irresponsible workshop) 

Hope my little car will be back to me very soon.

Thanks Mr Pig for fetching me everywhere during this few days and help me settled most of the problems.
You can see me everyday now since need you to send me to work everyday...hehe

Mr Pig said Everything Happen For Reason (em..i love this quote)
Maybe there will be something bad happen to me if i continue drive the car, so that the car get knocked and i can escape from some bad incident...
haha~Pisces is always good imagination


1 条评论:

  1. 国内法律不容许代孕服务。但国人可以到国外去代孕。代孕这个方法已经帮了非常多的人。在这里,我推荐一家比较好的代孕机构。它是一家名叫彼奥的医院。彼奥的代孕服务真的非常好。他们以客户的需求为先。加上当地法律是容许这个服务的,所以不用担心。亲们,可以查查看哦~~ Biotex (彼奥泰珂斯)

    回复删除

谢谢您停下脚步来到我家听我说说话