Blog Decoration

Since this is my new blog
i would like to make it like my new home
(Although my dream house is still far away )

A new house could not be empty..hehe
So, i work hard to get some gadget to decorate my blog

Slideshow Presentation

I would like to share some photo of  Krabi to my friend.
After i added slideshow from the blogger gadget,
i have to upload my photo through Picasa Web Album
which is one of the product of Google too.
But after i uploaded all the photo, i try to selected the album from the slideshow gadget
i tried and tried, i could not find the album i uploaded >.<
So i have to find another alternative way
thanks for all the blogger who blogged about the solution

1. Sign in to your Picasa Web Album
2. Go to My photo tab at the top of the webpage
3. Click in the album which u like to make it into slide show
4. At right hand side panel, click "Link to this album"
5. After that click "Embed slideshow"
6. A window will pop out, you just copy the code in yellow box
7. Add a HTML/JavaScript gadget, and paste the code inside the content box.

taadaa~ ur slide show is ready!! you can put at the favorite place in your blog.


Daisypath

I saw a Free Wedding, Anniversary and vacation tickers on friend's blog
It can use to count your anniversary and count down for your event.
I found out it is very nice, so i put one for my blog to count for the time that i have been together with Mr Pig. The website is  http://daisypath.com/
Only follow few steps on the website...then you can create your own ticker
Super nice


I will continue sharing when i get new nice gadget in future.
Cheer~Tomorrow is Friday, TGIF!!!





1 条评论:

  1. 结婚后最想要的就是一个孩子。偏偏老天爷让我得了子宫肌瘤。医生告诉我一辈子都最好不要怀孕,不然会流产。真伤心~但最后一位朋友推荐我去一家名叫彼奥的研究中心。这里的代孕服务真的让我大开眼界。他们的细心和照顾让我相信了他们。谢谢彼奥研究中心让我有了自己的孩子! Biotex (彼奥泰珂斯)

    回复删除

谢谢您停下脚步来到我家听我说说话