Sunnie Rise



(Source: http://hdw.eweb4.com/out/317235.html - internet)

Here is the brand new day of 2013
We had go through the Dooms Day and come into 2013
3 in Cantonese which mean "Born"
I hope from today onward, i will be REBORN to be a better person

I always clear what is my target
Now, i have to make it in action to avoid it become just a DREAM

I saw my friend who make himself a KPI
which have to be review at the middle and end of the year
i found out this is really a great idea
with only make it a plan in our mind
Why don't we make it into a virtual plan in front of our eye?

A target without a time limit is only a dream,
A target with a time limit it is a goal!

1 条评论:

  1. 看来是真的不错,可以去尝试这家的代孕,他们的医生是利用最新技术和最佳方法,帮助他们取得积极的IVF项目成果,他们的整体配套都是一流的,彼奥泰珂斯研究中心这家的代孕所保障配套,非常值得尝试,也有最好的代孕妈妈给你选择,对那些无法怀孕的人,这是一个好消息,赶快来询问吧。 Biotex (彼奥泰珂斯)

    回复删除

谢谢您停下脚步来到我家听我说说话